Being busy sucks.
You get stressed out, have no time for fun, and worst of all–you’re not going anywhere!
Imagine accomplishing more…but actually doing less.
I didn’t think it was possible. Except it is.
In my posts below, I’ll share with you the productivity strategies that I’ve learned to:
- Accomplish more in less time
- Get your life back
- Spend more time doing what you love
- Be more satisfied with your work
I’ll warn you, though, these are incredibly unconventional strategies that will blow your mind.
You’ll even think they’re too good to be true. Spending less time? Having more breaks? Doing less work?
Those are the REAL keys to productivity. If you don’t believe me, just read on:
- A Guide to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed for Procrastinators
- Stop Smartphone Addiction WITHOUT Using Willpower
- The Un-Importance of Goals: Why Goals Are Overrated
- Manage Your Energy, Not Time To Beat Procrastination
- Choice Architecture: Avoid Procrastination WITHOUT Willpower
- How to Motivate Yourself, Intentionally
- How to Break Your Procrastination Habit (Realistic Solution)
- Two Types of Procrastination: Which One Do You Do?
- Why Do We Procrastinate So Much?
- 7 EASY Ways to Concentrate on Studying (for Long Periods)