Productivity isn’t just about getting things done faster, it’s more so about getting the right things done. Going in the right direction is better than speed alone.
Sadly, becoming more productive is now replaced with “tips and hacks” by mass-producers of content. I want to change that–at least for my readers.
But before that could happen, there are some questions we must answer:
“How do you stop putting things off for no good reason and start becoming more consistent?” This question is about gaining speed from a state of rest, and gaining speed as to gain momentum. I’ve answered that question in detail in my long-form article on Procrastination.
“How do you determine the right things to do, and how can you get them done the best way possible?” This question, on the other hand, is about direction.
I don’t have all the answers, but I believe we can answer them one article at a time. Read on:
- How to Stop Procrastinating (Even If You’re a Lazy Bastard)
- A Two-Step Social Strategy to Overcome Procrastination and Boost Motivation
- How to Stick to Any Goal Despite Temptation
- A Guide to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed for Procrastinators
- Stop Smartphone Addiction Without Using Willpower
- The Un-Importance of Goals: Why Goals Are Overrated
- Manage Your Energy, Not Time To Beat Procrastination
- Choice Architecture: Avoid Procrastination WITHOUT Willpower
- How to Motivate Yourself, Intentionally
- How to Break Your Procrastination Habit (Realistic Solution)
- Two Types of Procrastination: Which One Do You Do?
- Why Do We Procrastinate So Much?
- 7 EASY Ways to Concentrate on Studying (for Long Periods)
- Does the Pomodoro Technique Work?