Just this March 2020, I’ve started to take notes on almost everything I read–books, articles, interviews, podcasts, and even YouTube videos.
I’ve been inspired by two bloggers, Derek Sivers and Nat Eliason, to publish all of my notes here on my blog. They’re my two virtual mentors who don’t even have an idea who I am. But it’s thanks to them that I’m doing this now–as an experiment, initially.
Who knows, you might just like how my brain works.
Anyway, I’ve filtered them so that only the best information I consume is here.
I’m still experimenting, but I’d like to take you with me on this activity. Hit me up with your feedback if you like more of these, aight?
- Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson (Translation by Adam Khan) Book Notes
- Switch by Chip and Dan Heath: Book Summary and Personal Notes
- Steal Like an Artist Book Summary by Austin Kleon
- Influence Book Summary by Robert Cialdini
- Make it Stick Book Summary by Peter Brown
- Hyperfocus Book Summary by Chris Bailey: How to Manage Your Attention in a World of Distraction
- Ultralearning Book Summary by Scott Young: Master Hard Skills, Accelerate Your Career, Outsmart the Competition
- A Mind for Numbers Book Summary by Barbara Oakley, Ph.D.