Traditional study techniques aren’t only boring, but also ineffective.
What if there was a way for you to learn so much more while studying just a 1/2, 1/3, or even a tenth of your usual study time?
These strategies that I’m going to show you are the exact ones that I used to go from an average student who didn’t even graduate on time, to a nationally competitive exam-taker.
No tricks, just science to help you learn faster, and remember better.
- The Zettelkasten Method: How to (Really) Take Smart Notes
- The One Thing You Need to Learn to Fight Information Overload
- The Case Against a Digital Folgezettel
- The Case for a Digital Folgezettel
- Why You Need to Master How to Learn New Things Faster
- Best Books on Learning: My Personal Favorites & FREE Resources
- How to Learn Faster: 30+ Strategies to Hack Your Brain
- Learn Math On Your Own! 10 Steps Anybody Can Do
- Remember What You Read: 9 ACTIONABLE Tips
- Note-Taking Methods: 11 Effective Ways to Step Up Your Note-Taking Skills (& Tips from Successful Students)
- Memory Techniques: How to Memorize Fast And Stop Forgetting
- Study Break Ideas: 15 BEST Tips To Refresh Your Mind