Wanna read books, but can’t seem to make time for it?
I knew it. Even by applying productivity strategies, you still do not have time to read 52 books per year.
That’s simply disheartening for anyone who wants to improve themselves as fast as possible!
Good news: You don’t have to read the entire book to get the “juice” you’re looking for.
Just read a book summary.
In these posts, I’m going to share with you the most important takeaways that I had by reading different books on Studying, Productivity, Habits, and just general Self-Improvement.
- Steal Like an Artist Book Summary by Austin Kleon
- Influence Book Summary by Robert Cialdini
- Make it Stick Book Summary by Peter Brown
- Hyperfocus Book Summary by Chris Bailey: How to Manage Your Attention in a World of Distraction
- Ultralearning Book Summary by Scott Young: Master Hard Skills, Accelerate Your Career, Outsmart the Competition
- A Mind for Numbers Book Summary by Barbara Oakley, Ph.D.